Requirements for advertising materials
- The visual presentation of the advertising campaign (text, images, prelanding/landing) should be relevant to each other and to the ad offer.
- Fraud is prohibited, as in the offers, and in the creatives. For push-notifications the wording "You won!", "You have a million in your account" and others are not allowed. Offers "pass the survey - get the money" are strictly prohibited.
- Fake messages "You've got (1) new message", "(1) message from A...", "Your gift is ready" are forbidden.
- Images of partially or fully naked people, images of sexual acts and imitation of genitals in erection are forbidden. Adult content without age verification is prohibited.
- Propaganda of terrorism, extremism, religious organizations (or any officially banned organizations), calls for military actions, arms sales, and so on are prohibited.
- Advertising of medicinal products is prohibited. Either advertising any type of distribution of alcoholic products is prohibited.
- System notifications are prohibited, such wording in creative and offers is not allowed: "1 update of Android", "564 virus detected", etc. Using "may be" is allowed.
- Strictly forbidden to use scary elements in the offers and the creatives, the texts like "Your phone is blowing up", vibration, nonclosable windows, etc.
- Subscibes on push-notifications are prohibited.
- Strictly forbidden to mention the names and logos of government agencies, TV-channels, political figures in case of misinformation about financing or participation.
- Shock content is strictly prohibited: disgusting, repulsive, scary images - both in the offers and in the creatives.
Advertiser's account can be banned because of cloaking with prohibited content.
The administration of the affiliate program reserves the right to reject any advertising campaigns without explaining the reasons.
This list of rules is not complete. The administration reserves the right at its own discretion to change or supplement the rules at any time without prior and subsequent notice.
The Administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or supplement the rules at any time without prior and subsequent notice.